Your cart ()
I loved climbing from an early age, everywhere. I tried my first shoe when I was five and have never stopped since that moment.
I tried various sports, but climbing always won over everyone and over time my main passion became sport climbing. At the age of 14, the first call-up to the Italian youth national team in the Speed specialty and the first silver medal in Chamonix in the youth B category. Since then the podiums have never been lacking: in the Youth A and juniores category I won the European Cup and conquered the bronze in the Italian Championships; in 2016, finally, gold at the world youth championships in China.
The following year, 2017, I won the bronze medal in the Arco stage and the gold in the World Cup stage in Edinburgh, where I stopped the time trial at 5''79 at the Italian record time, which I classified third in the World Cup ranking.
In Italy in the last three years I have always conquered the highest step of the podium in the Italian Speed Cup and last year the silver medal in combined. I was selected by FASI for the Olympic project and I am training for the selections. In 2018 I joined the army climbing team and set the new official Italian speed climbing record with a time of 5''783.
In 2021 I will take part into the Tokyo Olympic Games, the first for climbing.
1) Who is your favorite climbing partner and why?
My father cause I can trust him in any situation.
2) Which is the first La Sportiva shoes/boot you used?
3) What is the mountain you would like to see at least one time in your life?
4) Do you take part to a charity or cultural project?
5) What's in the air?
- Tokyo 2020
- Win the World Championship
- My first 8a boulder
- 2002 Started climbing
- 2011 Join the national team and fist Gold Medal
- 2017 Winner of the World Cup in Edinburgh
- 2017 Winner of the Italian Championship
- 2018 Join the Army Climbing Team