Your cart ()
I‘m 21 years old and I live in La Tour-de-Peilz in Swizerland. I’m in the Swiss ski mountaineering team since 2014 and I’m actually studying geosciences and environment in the University of Lausanne. I love being outside and being able to move fast in beautiful landscapes, particularly in mountains and so doing trail running, mountain bike, road cycle and climbing in summer and ski-mountaineering during the winter During the summer I train by running and cycling, and also going to fitness for strength. This winter 2019-2020 I did my first season in Espoir category and my best result is a 6th place in a world cup race, which would have allowed me to take part in the European Championships if they weren’t cancelled due to the coronavirus.
1) Which is your favourite place for skiing?
It’s a mountain above my home called “Merdasson”, from which there is a gorgeous view on the Geneva lake, especially at sunset.
2) Which is your specialization?
For now I don’t have any specialization beacause I’m not better in one discipline than in the others, but my favourite one is the Individual race
3) When and why did you start Skimountaineering?
Since childhood my parents took me and my brother and sister in the mountains to do some sport and that’s how I began ski mountaineering competition.
4) Do you have a pre- race routine?
Take care to what I eat and how many time I sleep but nothing special.
5) What's in the air?
My goals for the next two years are to progress and to take as much experience as possible in order to be able to make some podiums in 2022 in Espoir category.
- 2014 selected in the Swiss ski-mountaineering team
- 2015 First international race and first international podium with a 3th place in vertical race at the Cadet World Championships
- 2016 European Cadet champion in individual and sprint races
- 2017 Beginning the university with a half time agreement, which gave me more time to train
- 2019 First podium in World Cup in Junior Category