Your cart ()
Born and grow up in Grindelwald/Switzerland in front of the famous Eiger North Face. Enjoying my childhood in this incredible mountain area, I loved outdoor sports like mountaineering, cycling, running since always. Competing in cross country skiing till I was 18 years old, I did my first skimo race in 2007 and get qualified for the European Championships the same year. Since then I found my passion… 2014 was the first international achievement with the podium at the Patrouille des Glaciers together with my brother. It was the beginning of some incredible moments in my career as a skimoracer: 2 times 2nd Trofeo Mezzalama, 2 Podiums Patrouille des Glaciers, 5 world cup wins till 2020. And hopefully some more highlights will come.
1) Which is your favourite place for skiing?
2) Which is your specialization?
Vertical and long distance races
3) When and why did you start Skimountaineering?
First race in 2007
4) Do you have a pre- race routine?
Short footing before breakfast to wake up
5) What's in the air?
Continue to work hard to achieve my goals in Skimountaineering
In primo piano
- 2008 2° - Junior World Championship
- 2014 3° - Patrouille des Glaciers
- 2015 First World Cup podium - 3° Pelvoux/FRA
- 2017 First medals at World Championship - 3° Vertical and 1° Relay
- 2019 World Champion in Vertical and as Team