Your cart ()
BioI’m a wild man in a socialized society. I love nature. First and foremost because I am a part of it! Although I live casual life in a civilized society with eight ours office working day, I like to spend time and explore no-ones route. I’m a WILD MAN in a socialized society. I started running flat ultra-marathons in 2012 year with thinking how it feels to run more than I usually do. From that day running became like a new way of living with trying to dive into the real hell, to endure the pain, to survive and to overstep my own imaginary boundaries. Believe me, that really works. Mountains were my hardest part because I live in a flat country but somehow in 2014 year I found trail. With everyday drilling small hill I believed that even I can play on real mountains. In 2016 year Trail world championship I finished in 20th place, in 2017 at UTWT race Transgrancanaria I finished in 2nd. The finishing place of course is important, but on all races I’m fighting only against myself. Besides exploring new places is one of major part of my life. That’s why when I’m looking for my next holiday direction at the same time I’m searching new ultras.
1) Which is your favorite place for running?
Local hill in Vilnius (lithuania), from which you can see all downtown.
2) Which is your specialization?
Ultra trails with 100km lenght.
3) Do you have a pre-race routine?
I like to have short joggings or walks on some parts of the race.
4) When and why did you start running?
I became interested in more professional running in 2013, when I was delegated to the European 100km championship with my national team .
5) Which are your La Sportiva favorite shoes?
6) What's in the air?
I'm planning an Ultra in Iceland and maybe somewhere in Africa
- 2014 First Ultramarathon in Wolrd Championship - Doha, Qatar
- 2016 National Record of 100km on treadmill (7:15:40)
- 2017 My fastest marathon - 2:30:20
- 2017 2nd Place - Transgrancanaria
- 2018 4th Place - Tarawera Ultra, NZ
- 2019 Craziest ultra of my life - Burning man 50km - Nevada desert