Your cart ()
Stefano Ghisolfi is an Italian climber, born on 18.02.1993. He started climbing in 2004. Since 2009 he has been part of the Italian national team Lead and since 2010 he is the best Italian in the specialty world cup. In 2017 and 2018 he was ranked second in the Lead world cup. He shows his passion for climbing also on rock; he is the first Italian to climb a route of 9b (first of 5 in his career) and the first Italian and fourth climber in the world to have climbed a route of 9b +, with Perfecto Mundo (2018).
1) Who is your favorite climbing partner and why?
My Girlfriend Sara follows me and supports me everywhere.
2) Which is the first La Sportiva shoes/boot you used?
Futura for gym and competitions, Solution for rock climbing.
3) What is your favorite climbing/mountaineering book?
Jerry Moffat's Revelation.
4) What's in the air?
Training super hard for Tokyo2020!
- 2004 Start Climbing at the age of 13
- 2009 First world cup competition
- 2014 First world cup win
- 2015 First 9b route (Lapsus)
- 2018 First 9b+ (Perfecto Mundo)
- 2020 Second 9b+ (Change)