Your cart ()
Silvio Reffo, Vicenza Doc was born in 1990 and began climbing at the age of about 14 on the cliffs near home. Over time climbing for him, became a 360 ° activity from mountains routes to bouldering, later focusing mainly on crag climbing and the competition world. Over the years his passion has taken him to visit the most famous cliffs in the world and to put his personal climbing limit to the test. In 2008 he joined the Italian National Sports Climbing team, from which he later voluntarily decided to leave in order to devote more time to the healthier world of outdoor climbing. In 2012 he graduated in Physiotherapy.
Since then his life is divided between the search for new vertical limits and the rehabilitation of people with different orthopedic problems. Among some of his most important achievements are “The Ring Of Life” (9a / a +) at Covolo and the flash climb of Mind Control (8c / c +) in Oliana.
In 2018 Silvio has his first son Pietro, according to him the most extraordinary experience he ever had. The year continues with many climbing projects, like "Viaggio su Plutone" 8b+ multipitch and "Pure Dreaming" 9a in Arco di Trento (the 14th 9a in his life). 2019 starts with the sent of "Sid lives" 8c+/9a in Arco di Trento.
1) Who is your favorite climbing partner and why?
My girlfriend Francesca. She knows me and she is able to motivate me during hard projects.
2) Which is the first La Sportiva shoes/boot you used?
I had a pair of LaSportiva climbing shoes violet and yellow. I can't remember the name, but I loved them!
3) What is your favorite climbing/mountaineering book?
"Revolution" by Jerry Moffat and Gullich biography.
4) What is the mountain you would like to see at least one time in your life?
I travelled a lot for climbing, but I miss Patagonia. I hope the albe to travel there.
5) Do you support cultural o charity projects?
In recent years, I work with "Climb for Inclusion", a project that share social values through sport.
6) What's in the air?
Encurage my son Pietro to discover the world.
Try to open from the bottom a hard multipich line.
Find and try a hard project 9a+/b.
- 2003 Starts climbing
- 2005 First 8a "El Somaro" a Lumignano. First step in high difficulty.
- 2007 Starts climbing after a 1 year stop.
- 2012 First 9a "L'Attimo" in Covolo.
- 2012 Reach of the Final in the Arco Rock Master
- 2013 A journey in Spain for two months: great climbing, meet many people and sent a lot of lines.
- 2014 First 9a+
- 2018 Become father with Pietro!