Your cart ()
In the period of 12 years, Petra developed from an enthusiastic rookie to a world class athlete. Her climb to the top comes after countless trophies and medals, but also many tests, which she overcame with pure talent, a lot of patience, incredible discipline and the support of family, friends and coaches. The biggest success is her Boulder World Champion title in 2016 in Paris, where she demonstrated in front of 10.000 spectators her passion and joy for the sport.
1) Who is your favorite climbing partner and why?
Rebekka Stotz & Natalie Bärtschi, because they have always been challenging me in trainings over the last 20 years.
2) Which is the first La Sportiva shoes/boot you used?
3) What is your favorite climbing/mountaineering book?
4) What is the mountain you would like to see at least one time in your life?
5) Do you support cultural o charity projects?
Wings for life run, Pink Ribbon Events.
6) What's in the air?
Concentration to the Olympics in Tokyo.
- 2003 First national competition in Swizterland
- 2015 European Champion in ice climbing
- 2015 First World Cup victory
- 2016 World Champion
- 2017 Vice European Champion