Your cart ()
In the last years I took part to several skyraces and verticals; running in mountains is a relief to me, and a form of evading from my daily routine, to reach a top and enjoy beautiful panoramas; you can see them only from up there. I love to pursue new challenges, from here the desire of transforming this passion in something more. I define myself a girl with the feet on the ground, but un up in the mountains I love to dream.
1) Which is your favorite place for running?
The wildest part of Northern Brenta: Sasso Rosso and Pian della Nana, absolutely starting from my house door.
2) Which is your specialization?
I prefer Skyraces, the most breathtaking, even if I'd like to get closer to Skymarathons. I love technical and physical uphills, those to be faced with long steps and hands on rocks.
3) Do you have a pre-race routine?
No, I like to live the moment!
4) When and why did you start running?
It was 4 years ago, I was literally following some friends in a forest. As I was living in a small mountain village, running seemed to be the represantion of that freddom I had not inthe years of competitions, then the beauty of mountains made the rest.
5) Which are your La Sportiva favorite shoes?
6) What's in the air?
I still have to improve a lot, most of all in downhill, but the desire of being successfull in this sport is a fact. I'd love to run the most important skyrunning races in the world, facing the best runners and knowing that I always gave my best.
- 2015 First Mountain Running shoes
- 2015 First Skyrace and First Win
- 2017 Top Ten at Dolomites Skyrace
- 2017 Winner at Vertical Vioz
- 2018 First (and I hope Last) injury