Your cart ()
Nadir Maguet lives in Torgnon, a small mountain town in the Aosta Valley. He started skiing at the age of two on tight skis because his father was a cross-country instructor. He practiced many sports at a competitive level and then found his true nature in ski mountaineering at the age of 16. Since then it has improved year by year to win the under23 World Cup and 3 silver medals at the World Championships last year in Verbier! He likes to experience the mountain at 360° and everything that has to do with nature.
1) Which is your favourite place for skiing and running?
Torgnon in Aosta Valley.
2) Which is your specialization?
Individual race in Winter, Skyrace and Vertical in Summer.
3) When and why did you start Skimountaineering?
At 16 ... a bit of a bet and a little of curiosity! And then I started running as training for the winter season.
4) Do you have a pre-race routine?
Nothing special: breakfast, go back to sleep, weak up, warm up and I’m ready to go.
5) Which are your La Sportiva favorite shoes?
Helios, Bushido II and Kaptiva.
6) What's in the air?
Every season I look for new races, trying to discover my limits. There is something in the air, some record attempts ;)
In primo piano
- 2014 Silver Medal U23 European Championship
- 2015 3 Silver Medals athe World Championship U23
- 2017 3° at Pierra Menta and Adamello Ski Raid
- 2018 2° Tour du Rutor
- 2019 1 medaglia d'oro e 1 di Bronzo ai mondiali Villair sur Ollon