Your cart ()
Growing up I was never involved in organized sports.Instead I lived for adventures like free-diving, hiking and skiing.It was all about the love of nature and the great outdoors.
When I started running more focused in 2014 I also started competing in the races I entered. To my surprise I really enjoyed it. My drive for racing comes from curiosity,I want to challenge my perceived physical and mental limits. In 2016 I entered and won my first big international competition, CCC during UTMB week, and has since then won some big Ultra Trail races around the world.
My family, husband and dog, are my greatest source of strength in life. Nature, itʼs the home of my soul. In running the whole ultra trail community inspires me. Everyoneʼs who is running an ultra distance is first and foremost racing them self, their own inner fears and limitations. This makes us equal in a way that creates a special community.
1) Which is your favorite place for running?
The Alps, pretty much anywhere.
2) Which is your specialization?
Ultra Trail, distances around 80 to 120k seems to be a sweet spot but I love all distances and the 100miles allures me.
3) Do you have a pre-race routine?
Trying to put my feet up and eat well the day before a race. I am always a bit nervous too, ultra races requires that you give everything and the anticipation of this makes me nervous, in a good way!
4) When and why did you start running?
I started jogging in 2010 but really “became a runner” in 2014.
5) Which are your La Sportiva favorite shoes?
Akasha and Bushido, classics!
6) What's in the air?
Making myself proud on the 100mile distance. Keep running happy.
- 2014 Decided to give running a chance
- 2014 Entered an Ultra race in Sweden, finished second in an international field
- 2015 got invited to race the IAU World Championship in Annecy. Finished 8th and fell in love with Ultra Trail
- 2016 won CCC, my first big international race.
- 2017-2018: CR on some big international races such ans TDS, MMB90K