Your cart ()
I started skiing when I was two years old. My parents were both ski instructors, so I spent a lot of time on skis, even if I didn’t always like it when I was younger. Due to my father is the organizer of the Mountain Attack, I was connected to skimo since I can remember. I did my first race in 2013 and became a member of the La Sportiva Mountain Attack Team one year later. During my education on the University of Salzburg, studying sports- and exercise science, I could focus very well on the training and could achieve some good results in national and international races.
1) Which is your favourite place for skiing?
Rossfeld. It’s a small ski resort next to my hometown with many different routes and possibilities.
2) Which is your specialization?
3) When and why did you start Skimountaineering?
I started ski mountaineering when I was 13 years old, because I was impressed of the speed that the athletes ran up the mountains.
4) Do you have a pre-race routine?
I always eat the same food (porridge) on raceday. Hours before the race I study the route and the profile and try to stay calm until the start.
5) How many meters of altitude do you do in one season?
About 130.000- 180.000.
6) What's in the air?
Focus on hard work and hope for the best.
- 2014 1st place at Austrian Championship Vertical Junior
- 2018 4th place at the Mountain Attack Tour
- 2019 1st place at the Alpen Cup Vertical
- 2019 7th place at Sella Ronda Skimarathon