Your cart ()
I live in Val di Fassa, in the heart of the Dolomites, and after a career as an alpine skiing athlete, I got closer to the race, to which my father had introduced me since I was a child. In 2016 I participated in my first Skyrunning race, the Dolomites Skyrace, and from there my passion for mountain running was born. Then, in 2017, I took part in several Skyrunning and Trailrunning competitions, also internationally, obtaining good results. I have completed the circuit of the La Sportiva Mountain Running Cup twice, finishing 11th in 2017 and 8th in 2018. In winter to maintain my athletic preparation I practice ski mountaineering, also participating in competitions of this discipline. I am a boy who likes to overcome his limits and this leads me to improve more and more and set new goals
1) Which is your favorite place for running?
Cycle lane in Val di Fassa or on the home peaks.
2) Which is your specialization?
Skyrunning and trail running.
3) Do you have a pre-race routine?
Rest or slow jogging.
4) When and why did you start running?
I started running in 2013 because I needed new goals and stimuli after a career on alpine skis.
5) Which are your La Sportiva favorite shoes?
Bushido II, without doubts.
6) What's in the air?
For the next year I plan to participate in several tail - ultra trail races.
- 2015 First Skyrace, Dolomites, and mi passion for this sport is born
- 2016 First important results
- 2017 Entered the Team La Sportiva
- 2018 8° absolute place La Sportiva Mountain Running Cup
- 2019 First long race for me, Cortina Trail 48km - 10° place