Your cart ()
I am 18 years old and I live in Zanè in the province of Vicenza with my family. I approached ski mountaineering thanks to my dad and in 2015 I joined the Veneto Committee. From the 2018-2019 season I joined the ski mountaineering national team and took part in the World Cup races. In addition to practical ski mountaineering, mountain running in the summer to train for the winter season. I also enjoy training on bikes.
1) Which is your favourite place for skiing?
2) Which is your specialization?
Vertical and Individual.
3) When and why did you start Skimountaineering?
I started at 13 with my dad because this way to live mountain always attracted me.
4) Do you have a pre- race routine?
If possible the day before the race I do a ski tour, and at the end I do some long passes.
5) How many meters of altitude do you do in one season?
6) What's in the air?
Training to the best to get other big satisfactions in National and International race.
- 2018 European Gold, Cadet Category
- 2019 Vertical Italian Title, Junior Category
- 2020 Sprint Italian Title, Junior Category
- 2020 Winner first stage Junior World Cup
- 2020 4° place World Cup Overall Junior