Your cart ()
Pure Imagination (8c+ / 5.14c)
Golden (8c / 5.14b)
Solitary Man (8c / 5.14b), 3rd go
1) Who is your favorite climbing partner and why?
I like to climb with people who are motivated and are having fun.
2) Which is the first La Sportiva shoes/boot you used?
My very first pair of climbing shoes were the La Sportiva Cobra
3) What is your favorite climbing/mountaineering shoes?
4) What is the mountain you would like to see at least one time in your life?
5) Do you take part to a charity or cultural project?
Last year I did several projects aiming to introduce more women to climbing, this is something I want to continue working for, as well as more diversity and equality for all within our community
6) What's in the air?
I focus on sport climbing and training for my next projects within this style of climbing. I also want to start exploring some big wall climbs and gain experience and knowledge within this field to be able to climb beautiful and challenging multi pitch routes in the near future
In primo piano
- 2003 Enter a climbing gym for the first time and start climbing
- 2006 First year of international competitions, 2nd in European Youth Cup
- 2012 Final in Chamonix World Cup, Final in World Championships
- 2018 Graduating from Stockholm School of Economics, climbing Pure imagination 8c+
- 2019 Klondike Cat 8c, Solitary Man 8c (3rd go), preparing for projects in the autumn