Your cart ()
Julia Chanourdie is a professional climber that lives in Annecy (France). She grew up in her parents climbing gym, so she started climbing when she was 2 years old. She is a competitor, her dad is her trainer, she loves confrontation and all that it brings me her progress in sport and life. She loves the diversity of climbing: pushing her limits in different kinds of routes, the constant rehabilitation and climbing into the wild.
At the same time she studies sport sciences.
1) Who is your favorite climbing partner and why?
My favorite partner is my dad Eric Chanourdie, because I started climbing thanks to him and he is my trainer since my first competitions, and for sure I will never change.
2) Which is the first La Sportiva shoes/boot you used?
3) Do you support any charity project?
I’m the sponsor of an association “A Chacun son Everest”
4) What's in the air?
I’m training hard for the Olympics ! In the meantime I would like to find new projects on the rock.
- 2015 My first lead World Cup final in Puurs (Belgium), 5th place
- 2017 My first 9a “Ground Zero” in Tetto di Sarre (Italy)
- 2017 My first international podium at the World Games in Poland, 3rd place. And first lead World Cup podium in Wujiang (China), 3rd place too
- 2018 Sending my 2nd and 3rd 9a “Mollass’son” and “La cabane au Canada”
- 2019 Qualified for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics
- 2020 First 9a+ Supercrackinette