Your cart ()
He discovered climbing at the age of six, per chance as one might say. He began to participate in the first competitions and at the same time he started to approach the world of outdoor climbing. At the age of 14 he started to compete in the first important competitions at National level. In 2010 he started to achieve his first impressive results when he became French champion in the lead specialty and runner-up in the boulder category.
These results allowed him to qualify for the first competitions in the International arena. He then decided to focus 100% on bouldering. The year 2001 marked his debut in the Boulder World Cup and to everyone’s great surprise he qualified for two semi finals.
In 2019 Jeremy won the French Boulder Championship and sent Peak Power 8B+ Fontainebleau.
1) Who is your favorite climbing partner and why?
My friends because the training is also to have fun
2) Which is the first La Sportiva shoes/boot you used?
3) What is your favorite climbing/mountaineering book?
7 + 8 - 3748 straight ups in Fontainebleau
4) What is the mountain you would like to see at least one time in your life?
To reach the summit of Mont Blanc
5) What's in the air?
Training hard for boulder and lead seasons while continuing to have outdoor projects
In primo piano
- 1999 First pairs of Miura
- 2012 First bouldering World Cup final
- 2014 First boulder 8c
- 2014 First boudering World Cup podium
- 2014 - 2015 -2019 Winner of the French boulder championship