Your cart ()
I have spent my childhood in Romania, in a small town Plopeni, here I have started my sporting life at the age of 11 in an orienteering club, in 2003 I started living in the Basque Country (Vitoria Gasteiz), here I have discovered mountain races . The first one I did was Gorbea, 32 km and I was only 20 years old. I was third overall and that surprised me a lot, from there I started testing more and more races every year. In 2013 and 2014 I was second in the ISF general classification. I like to compete a lot and my record of races in one year was 68 starts. In 2016 I had to stop running, a year and a half because of an injury, in 2018 I returned to compete and try to recover my best shape.
1) Which is your favorite place for running?
In the mountain or forest.
2) Which is your specialization?
Races till 42 km.
3) Do you have a pre-race routine?
Eat breakfast, warm up and run.
4) When and why did you start running?
I started with the orienteering, at 11 years old and in 2003 I discovered mountain races.
5) Which are your La Sportiva favorite shoes?
Mutant, Kaptiva & Helios SR.
6) What's in the air?
Return to compete well after the injury.
- 2003 First mountain race in Gorbea (Spain): 3° place
- 2012Third place in the European Mountain Racing Championship – Shirt distance
- 20131° place in the Giir di Mont
- 20142° place in the Skyrunning World Ranking
- 20152° place Dolomite Skyrun