Your cart ()
I was born on 5th February, 1993 in Salzburg. I life were other people make holiday. My dad was a great cross-country skier, so I also started with cross-country skiing when I was six years old. I made my first race when I was ten and won the district championship. This was the beginning of my sports career. I started with ski mountaineering some years later. I won the Austrian championship in 2013 at the junior cup. I got member of the La Sportiva Mountain Attack Team in 2017.
1) Which is your favourite place for skiing?
Preber. It is a mountain in Salzburg. There is also a Skimo race in winter.
2) Which is your specialization?
3) When and why did you start Skimountaineering?
I started ski mountaineering when I was 10 years old, because my dad is my idol.
4) Do you have a pre-race routine?
Of course. I make short intervals the day bevor and I check my equipment carefully.
5)How many meters of altitude do you do in one season?
About 150.000- 200.000 in one season.
6) What's in the air?
Maybe the Olympic games in 2026 in Cortina.
- 2013 Gold Medal Junior at Austrian Championship
- 2017 4th place at Sella Ronda Mixed Race
- 2018 3rd place at the Alpen Cup
- 2019 2nd place at the Mountain Attack Tour