Your cart ()
I started practicing ski mountaineering at the age of 12 following in the footsteps of my dad, at 14 the first race and from that moment I no longer have wanted to quit. In 2014 came the first call in the National Team for the European Championships where i got a silver medal. I have always tried to grow and improve myself and in 2017 I joined the Centro Sportivo Esercito, so my passion become my job. In addition to the races of the World Cup circuit, in 2018 I participated in my first Grande Course, the Mezzalama Trophy, where my companions and I conquered a beautiful second place.
1) Which is your favourite place for skiing?
On the slopes of Meriggio, no place is like home.
2) Which is your specialization?
Individual and Vertical.
3) When and why did you start Skimountaineering?
I started at 12 just to try it because I have always seen my dad competing.
4) Do you have a pre- race routine?
Breakfast, music, heating.
5) How many meters of altitude do you do in one season?
Few but good, more quality than quantity!
6) What's in the air?
Improve year after year and also focus on some Grande Course races.
In primo piano
- 2014 First call in the National Team
- 2017 1° Junior World Championship
- 2017 Entry in the Centro Sportivo Esercito
- 2019 2° place Trofeo Mezzalama
- 2019 Overall champion in the World Cup