Your cart ()
GISELA CARRION BERTRAN
Since she was little she has been a sports fan. She started at age 6 as a basketball player. Now four years ago, the end of 2015 she left basketball and started running on her own, combining mountain routes. It was then that she discovered his passion: run through wonderful and unusual places. With only two years she approached the trail competitions and today we can talk about an international athlete in that discipline.
1) Which is your favorite place for running?
The mountains...but if I have to choose a place: the Catalan Pyrenees
2) Which is your specialization?
VK and medium distance
3) Do you have a pre-race routine?
Always get up very soon to activate the body, have breakfast and start moving a little
4) When and why did you start running?
At the end of 2015 when I stopped playing basketball. As I am a very active girl I needed to do something and I started running on my own.
5) Which are your La Sportiva favorite shoes?
6) What's in the air?
Working hard to be better as an athlete but above all growing with great values that characterize this sport.
- 2015 First popular race
- 2018 First Race with the national Team
- 2019 Podium in International races
- 2019 First marathon: Zegama