Your cart ()
I am Francesco and I come from Schio, near the Little Dolomites, but I grew up in Trieste and London, and now I live in Padua. A mess. I have always run. Behind a ball, a cow, or to chase friends. Growing up, when the spaces were reduced and the "serious" commitments increased, it was natural to chase the freedom between the most different paths. Possibly fast. So Mountain Running has become my sport and the best moment of the day.
1) Which is your favorite place for running?
Monte Pasubio, Little Dolomites.
2) Which is your specialization?
3) Do you have a pre-race routine?
Eat pasta with tuna.
4) When and why did you start running?
I started in 2008. I was 18 and with friends we wanted to do a stupid thing, so we ran a Marathon without training. And then it got worse and worse.
5) Which are your La Sportiva favorite shoes?
6) What's in the air?
Start running again, possibly fast.Run the Lavaredo Ultra Trail, possibly as fast as in the previous point.Make the Alta Via of the Brenta Dolomites (89 km 8200 d +) less quickly.Travel the Transdhavet route the fastest of all.
- 2014 First Trail
- 2014 First retirement in a Trail
- 2016 First Ultratrail
- 2018 Entered in the La Sportiva Team
- 2019/2020 Disease, accident, pandemic