Your cart ()
I'm Francesca, I'm 42 years old, and I'm an architect. My working days are quite heavy, there is always some problem to solve so as soon as I have a piece of time I put on a pair of shoes and go out for a run. I love running in nature because it gives me a sense of absolute freedom and with my legs I can go wherever I want to go, possibly at the top! I run because I like it, it makes me feel good, it makes me think well and because it makes me feel better: I mean a better person. I prefer to walk in the woods, discover new paths and lose my breath on the winding climbs but I hate the descents ... one of my goals is to learn to face them without fear, moreover, the races are won downhill!
1) Which is your favorite place for running?
2) Which is your specialization?
Ultra: I am not fast but I am resistant!
3) Do you have a pre-race routine?
Rest and good thoughts ..
4) When and why did you start running?
I started at 30, after finishing university and the thousand jobs to support myself, when I had time in short! Why? To stay fit.
5) Which are your La Sportiva favorite shoes?
Akasha, the best for me.
6) What's in the air?
If my body will allow me, I would like to do a 100 miles, maybe in the USA. For the rest I would like to discover new races, different from those already made, to discover new places.
- 2003 Degree in Architecture in Venice
- 2007 Gone to live alone
- 2017 1°place in the Ultrabericus, the home race
- 2017 1° place Trans D'Havet
- 2017 CCC, first international competition
- 2018 2° place Ecotrail Firenze
- 2018 5° place Cortina Trail
- 2019 2° place Ultrabericus
- 2019 1° place AIM energy trail
- 2019 7° place MIUT
- 2019 3° place Lavaredo Ultra Trail