Your cart ()
BioI grew up in Premana and since I was a child I have practiced mountain sports. I started with alpine skiing, racing at a competitive level and doing athletics, mainly cross-country running. At the age of 14, I tried skiing, following in the footsteps of my parents and brother. Running is another passion of mine, I practice it mainly in the summer. In general, I really like playing sports especially in the mountains and outdoors.
1) Which is your favourite place for skiing?
At home (Premana) and in Valtellina.
2) Which is your specialization?
3) When and why did you start Skimountaineering?
I got tired of alpine skiing and tried ski mountaineering, which is a sport practiced a lot in Premana.
4) Do you have a pre- race routine?
Nothing in particular.
5) What's in the air?
Being young I still have a lot to learn and work on; on the technique and training to be carried out. I hope to reach a good level in ski mountaineering and also continue with running.
- 2015 First excursion at altitude
- 2017 First race in the Cadet Category
- 2020 Participation at the Youth Olympic Games in Lausanne