Your cart ()
I was born in Montebelluna and I live in Volpago del Montello (TV). Sports lover since I was very young, I soon developed a love for the mountains: in winter with skiing and in summer with walking. I started running after seeing a marathon, it was love at first sight! I immediately fell in love with the idea of fatigue in a long distance, that was the stimulus to start training for 42,195 km. Since 2009, therefore, I train almost every day and if until a few years ago I have always and only done it on the road, for a couple of years I have tried to transfer the race on the paths, I felt the need for a change and a new love is born. I tend to prefer races with little technical descent but I also enjoy experimenting and therefore challenging myself. I like the idea that running is part of my daily life, I am fascinated by the idea that having overcome the limit of fatigue we can find well-being and strength that we will never have dreamed of possessing. I live this passion as a personal moment, almost intimate: running makes me feel free and gives me the courage necessary to change things and be myself.
1) Which is your favorite place for running?
The places near my house: I live at the base of Montello, a hilly area of red earth. Here I do most of my training.
2) Which is your specialization?
I like long distances, preferably rideable ones.
3) Do you have a pre-race routine?
In the days before the race I try to do yoga and breathing exercises, in training instead I try to visualize the path, to prevent the emotions of the race, and faces, images, sounds ... The evening before is dedicated to aspects such as the time alarm, feeding, preparation and checking of the material.
4) When and why did you start running?
I started in 2009 after casually seeing a marathon.
5) Which are your La Sportiva favorite shoes?
My first love: Bushido.
6) What's in the air?
I wish I could train well to prepare for international competitions, perhaps lengthening distances.
- 2011 First Marathon in Florence
- 04/2018 I met my coach Grazielli and I started my journey toward the trail
- 05/2018 First long race, 2° place at the Cento e Lode
- 05/2018 My first time in La Sportiva in Ziano!!!
- 06/2018 First race of the Ultra Trail World Tour: the LUT!