Your cart ()
My name is Dylan, I am 21 years old and I live in Besançon, in the most beautiful city in France. Besançon is a city in which I grew up and in which I train. There are no mountains, but the playgrounds are varied and beautiful. Before running I played ice hockey and in 2015, I stopped to run. In 2016, I participated in my first international competition, the Cadet Mountain Running World Cup. Now I have 5 selections in the French youth mountain racing team and my best result is my 13th place in the world mountain racing championship in Andorra. My goals are to run in the Golden Trail Series, to wear the tricolor jersey again and above all to run as fast as possible. I love running in the mountains because I feel free and happy.
1) Which is your favorite place for running?
I don't have a favorite place, I like to run in the mountains, on the road, on the track (just a little bit of course). The main thing is to have a good pair of La Sportiva shoes.
2) Which is your specialization?
Currently I run on formats between 20 and 40 km. But I also like mountain running with very short formats (12km). I like when you have to run fast.
3) Do you have a pre-race routine?
Not especially, just on 42km formats, I like drawing the profile of the race with the supplies and the lap times.
4) When and why did you start running?
My dad took me for a run and I loved it right away.
5) Which are your La Sportiva favorite shoes?
I have two favorite shoes. The Jackal for my long training sessions and the Helios SR for racing and fast training.
6) What's in the air?
I want to run on the 42 km formats on the Golden Trail Series race.
- 2016 I participated in my first international competition, the Cadet Mountain Running World Cup
- 2017 My first medal (bronze) at the French mountain running championship
- 2018 My best result in international competition, 13th at the World Mountain Running Championship
- 2020 7th place at the Cross du Mont Blanc
- 2021 My first year with La Sportiva