Your cart ()
I was born and live in Austria. Before I found my passion as a runner, I started my career as a ski-mountaineer in the Austrian national team. But at that time, running has always been a big part of my summer preparation. After doing several running competitions, I decided to set my focus on trail running and left the national team. My special skills are steep technical climbs and technical and fast downhills, where you have to be fully focused. I did my very first trail marathon in Switzerland/Davos at the Swiss Irontrail 2015 and completed 3rd at my first attempt. My biggest success in trail running was winning the South Tyrol Sky Marathon two years in a row.
1) Which is your favourite place for running?
2) Which is your specialization?
Steep and technical skyruns
3) When and why did you start running?
I started running in 2000. I was preparing for a 4km run in my hometown
4) Do you have a pre-race routine?
Nothing special. Eating my breakfast 2,5 hours before every race and keep calm.
5) How many meters of altitude do you do in one season?
On average I run about 2500 kilometres with approximately 120.000 meters of altitude per year.
6) What’s in the air?
Running more international races around Austria.
- 2015 3rd place at the Swiss Irontrail
- 2017 & 2018 1st place at the Southtirol Sky Marathon
- 2019 3rd place at the Hochkoenig Skyrace
- 2019 3rd place at the Cadini Skyrace
- 2021 1st place at the Cadini Skyrace
- 2021 1st place at the Mozart 100 light