Your cart ()
1) Which is your favorite place for running?
The paths close to home remain my favorite place, my references.
2) Which is your specialization?
I try to range on every specialty of the race ... probably the races up to 60 km are more competitive for me!
3) Do you have a pre-race routine?
No, I simply try to get to the races relaxed and aware of what I can do.
4) When and why did you start running?
In 2011, a 70 km trail, the first ever race, faced as a simple bet.
5) Which are your La Sportiva favorite shoes?
I love Kaptiva and Helios SR, both light and performing!
6) What's in the air?
I'm preparing a Kima trophy, and a return to the Tor des geants, without forgetting the dream of doing well in the Golden Series.
- 2012 First UTMB
- 2013 First Tor des Geants
- 2013 First win in a race at the Trail dell'Orsa - 50km
- 2018 3° Trentapassi Skyrace (I discovered I can be competitive in the skyrace too)
- 2019 1° Ultrabericus