Your cart ()
I am an 19 year old professional rock climber from Boulder, Colorado. My love for the sport originates from my family's deep roots in climbing and has grown through countless competitions and trips to my favorite outdoor crags. I am currently a student at the University of San Diego studying marketing but taking this semester off to train for the Olympic games. I started climbing when I was 2 years old, competed nationally since I was 7 years old and internationally since I was 14 years old. I am not only a competitive rock climber, but also push myself on hard boulders and sport climbs outdoors. I have sent several 8b’s and two 8b+ boulders with most of my hard ascents being this past summer of 2020.
1) Who is your favorite climbing partner and why?
My brother is my favorite climbing partner because he pushes me and believes in me. I am always inspired by how well he understands climbing and his body on the wall and aspire to be like him.
2) Which is the first La Sportiva shoes/boot you used?
The first baby Stickit.
3) What is your favorite climbing/mountaineering book?
Hueco Tanks guide book (spent a lot of time flipping through this.
4) What is the mountain you would like to see at least one time in your life?
I would love to stand in front of or on top of the Half Dome in Yosemite one day.
5) Do you support cultural o charity projects?
Non-profit charity supporting children with cancer - Heidi’s Heroes.
6) What's in the air?
I’m currently training hard for the Olympic Games but will continue to push myself in the outdoors in the years to come.
- 2016 Combined Youth World Champion
- 2018 Lead Youth World Champion
- 2019 Becoming a part of the U.S. National team
- 2019 Qualifying for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics at the World Championships
- 2020 Jade 8B+