Your cart ()
I was born in Levron a small Village in the Swiss Alps close to the ski resort of Verbier. That's why I practice th ski since child. I played football until I tried the ski mountaineering in 2013. Since this moment I begin to love this sport and start training for it. I did my first competitions in 2014 and was selected in the swiss national team in 2016. Continue to train to achieve my goals.
1) Which is your favourite place for skiing?
Les Blisiers, around my village Le Levron.
2) Which is your specialization?
I love vertical race, and individual race.
3) When and why did you start Skimountaineering?
I live near Verbier, the Patrouille des Glacier arrival village and so I’ve always been in this sport.
4) Do you have a pre- race routine?
I do some mental visualization.
5) How many uphill meters do you do in a season?
6) What's in the air?
Trainings for world cup and world championship and some long race, and enjoy a long and beautiful day in the mountains with friends.
- 2014 First skimo race
- 2016 First International race
- 2016 Entered the National Team
- 2016 First International medal
- 2019 Junior World Champion Vertical race