Your cart ()
I was born and raised in Pinasca, a small town in Val Chisone. After practicing various sports such as football, swimming and alpine skiing, I approached athletics in 2012. I studied agriculture and have always been a lover of nature and the mountain, I love being outdoors and for this reason I am now lucky enough to work on the ski facilities of Prali, where I currently live 6 months a year, and where I can train running on its beautiful mountains.
1) Which is your favorite place for running?
The mountains of Prali, a small village at 1500m where I live in summer and in winter.
2) Which is your specialization?
The uphill run, especially the vertical kilometer.
3) Do you have a pre-race routine?
I have many habits that I try to follow at best every time, from breakfast to heating.
4) When and why did you start running?
In 2012, on the advice of my relatives. I got tired of playing football, I wanted to try a new sport and running has always made me feel good.
5) Which are your La Sportiva favorite shoes?
6) What's in the air?
My goal for the next two years is to continue to grow, gain experience trying to get closer and closer to the best Italian mountain running athletes and to the vertical world specialists.
- 2012 Started practicing athletics
- 2013 First mountain running race
- 2015 First mountain running Italian title
- 2016 Call-up in the National Team for the World and European Championship
- 2017 Top 10 in the Vertical World Cup