Your cart ()
Alexis starts skiing at the age of two and lives from that age in Morzine-Avoriaz. He loves skiing in fresh snow. He started skiing in 2008 after the first competitive years in football. He immediately fell in love with sport after participating as a spectator at Pierra Menta. Now he is part of the French National Team and the La Sportiva Team.
1) Which is your favourite place for skiing?
At home (Morzine-Avoriaz), because I can start to ski when I open the door.
2) Which is your specialization?
Personally I prefer the really race, like individuelle or team race.
3) When and why did you start Skimountaineering?
To make it short, a friend took me to see the Pierra-Menta… and I fall in love about this sport.
4) Do you have a pre- race routine?
5) How many meters of altitude do you do in one season?
Not a lot, approximately 130 000/140 000m+.
6) What's in the air?
For the winter I will see the family organisation and be more focus into the summer race.
- 2008 My first season on skimo and I have done the Pierre and PDG!
- 2014 My first and only podium on one individual WC
- 2015 A really big party for the 30th Pierra-menta with my dear friend Idris, and some friends of the skimo, with also the Lapsortiva Family
- 2017 My second place at the PIerra (with Kilian) after lot of 4th places…
- 2019/2020 My wedding with Jennifer with who I share my passion, and we had a baby.