Your cart ()
I was born and raised in Domodossola where my passion for mountains began from an early age, first practicing cross-country skiing up to the age of 18 and then in the world of skyrace. I work in the family company that deals with transport and in the short time left in the evening I carry on this passion with passion and sacrifice, however repaid by an environment of the Sky world that does not make me think about everything else. I love to compete but the best thing is always the post-race where I meet many people and with whom I have established equally beautiful friendships.
1) Which is your favorite place for running?
I like running high in the mountains, ridges and peaks.
2) Which is your specialization?
Skyrace and skymarathon.
3) Do you have a pre-race routine?
Sleep as much as possible.
4) When and why did you start running?
It is a passion that I have always had and that gives me a sense of peace and isolation with myself, I find my peace in those moments.
5) Which are your La Sportiva favorite shoes?
Helios SR and Bushido.
6) What's in the air?
In 2021 I would like to participate in some stages of the World Series and I have a personal project with my cousin Giacomo Chiolini, but we still leave this top secrets.
- 2011 First skyrace - Maratona della Valle Intrasca (VB)
- 2016 First win at the Pierra Menta été (Francia) with Cristian Minoggio
- 2018 2° AMA Monterosa skymarathon and 4° Giir di Mont
- 2019 Third win at the Pierra Menta été and entered the Team La Sportiva